Monday, December 7, 2009

Broken Capillaries On Chest And Back How Do I Get Rid Of Broken Capillaries And Undereye Circles?

How do I get rid of broken capillaries and undereye circles? - broken capillaries on chest and back

Hair, I'm 14 and I broke. aka spider veins on my thighs (they r purple) and small red eyes. I also have dark circles under the eyes. Well, not so black, only a shadow of himself into it in the corners. but annoy the hell out of me. What can I do? And please, no tea bags or cucumber things, itchy eyes! and are a nuisance. I heard something acold with a spoon, what is it? "

1 comments:

nettieno... said...

Hello, did especially when I was in my teens, I also like these problems. One of the first things I had to do was no shower or hot bath, as this causes blood vessels worse. Use quality lotion you get moisture on the skin, use good old sorbolene without the addition of aloe or vitamin E. For the eyes, but in reality to avoid warm water, rinse the fresh face, not cold, who tried in a to get good sleep patterns, at least 8 hours in a well ventilated. Also, avoid carbohydrates and sugar high.
Salud!

Post a Comment